Crops are directly from Mother Nature endowed with an infallible code of colors. As color is more vivid, the more good health. Experts in the field say that many people have started to opt for vegetables and fruits in intense shades. Why? For the washed-out shades are poor in nutrients. Here color guide to the taste buds.
1. Broccoli: 6 times more selenium and 5 times more vitamin C than the same amount of green beans.
* Lowers blood pressure, dilates capillaries
* Somatic and mental balance structure
* Rapidly reduces stresses
* Remove irritability
* Facilitates relaxation
* Quickly treat insomnia
* Inspire peace, good mood, relaxation, meditation, balance, contemplation, stimulate imagination
* Is enjoyable, restful and quiet, intense impression of freshness, creates a feeling of distance in space
The therapeutic effects of green color:
Prevents and relieves headaches, neuralgia, influenza, hypertension, insomnia, heart disorders, ulcers.
2. Tomatoes: 5 times more vitamin C and folate 4 times more than the same amount of apples.
* Increased blood pressure, breathing and increases the number of red blood cells
* Gives a warm feeling
* Stimulates appetite and digestion speed
* General stimulating effect, incite action, stimulates rapid decision making, you feel the expansion in space
* Inspire feelings of positive living: courage, combativeness, initiative, heroism and sacrifice
Therapeutic effects of the color red:
Prevents and relieves indigestion, gastrointestinal atony, constipation, paralysis (infantile paralysis), cold (runny noses and flu), rheumatic pain that gets worse in cold, bronchitis and asthma, tuberculosis, anemia, chronic fatigue, asthenia.
3. Cauliflower: 34 times more vitamin K and 2.5 more calcium than the same amount of potatoes.
* Results in contraction of the pupil and eye muscles
* Strengthens and purifies the entire body
* Finds a great creativity, gives expansion, self-esteem
* Inspired state of peace, peace of mind, reconciliation, righteousness, strength,
Therapeutic effects of white color:
Preventing and combating infectious diseases (influenza, bronchitis, hepatitis, infectious hepatitis, cystitis, etc..) Diseases and endocrine disorders (diabetes, obesity, dysmenorrhea, abnormal growth, sex drive), nerve (paralysis, epilepsy) or psychological (depression , anxiety, neuroses different, mania, etc.).. Virtually no disease to resist a "bath" of white light.